Welcome.

I am assuming if you found your way here, you, like me, are interested in solo role-play.

Not having a face to face group for a while, I found myself with a longing to play. Having just found Ironsworn, a Powered by the Apocolypse (PbtA) inspired game designed to be played; solo, co-op, or one-on-one, I am planning to use this Blog as a way to share my thoughts, experiences, experiments, etc. with you, the reader, as I give this mode of play a try.

As I mentioned, Ironsworn is the RPG that I found first that inspired my desire to give it a go, though I am will try different rules throughout my discovery of solo play. It is the Ironsworn Google+ community that gave me the confidence to try. It is a friendly, active, and helpful community that shares experiences with the system, as it is still in a rather complete draft version. Because it is currently, as of this writing in 'Draft', the author is very active in the community and proactive taking suggestions for the rules set.

Anyway, I just wanted to get this site up so I could start when time allows. That being said, I am NOT a professional writer though I will try my best, but don't expect miracles.

Comments